Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Sunday, February 24, 2008

This Story Touched Me

"Love your neighbor as yourself." - Matthew 22:39

"Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you." - Luke 6:30-31

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." - John 15:12

~*~*~

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23298404/

Not necessarily a religious story, but this one touched me and made me think of Christ's teachings. I have an eight-year-old daughter, and so I guess this one hit me a little close to home. It's nice to know there are kind and loving people out there who would be willing to go the distance for a child in need - especially a stranger.

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home