Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Some Sad News...

Hello everyone. I'm not going to be around too much in the next few days/weeks to come. I had a miscarriage last week on the evening of the day I had my ultrasound, so it's been very hard to say the least. Losing the baby on top of finding out I have diabetes makes for one shitty week. So I thought I would let you all know what's going on with me, in case you were wondering. I don't think I'll be sending out my newsletter this month either, so don't be looking too hard for it.

It's been a few days and I'm in "acceptance" mode, however, I still don't like to talk about it. I know there's a purpose for everything, so I'm trying my hardest to keep the faith. Thanks to everyone who's been giving me support throughout this ordeal, and I know you all will understand that I need some time for myself. So if you don't see much of me in the days to come, now you'll know why.

~~Becka

4 Comments:

At 10:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss

((Becks))

 
At 3:46 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I'm sorry to hear that.

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger angeleque said...

Becka I'm so sorry for your loss.

 
At 3:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becka, sorry doesn't seem to be enough words. I wish I knew the right words. Will think of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home