Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, November 09, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Yup, it's "that time" again. I thought and thought who could possibly be my hottie this week? Didn't do too much TV watching, other than watch shows I've already featured Hotties on. LOL So this week, I turned to music. By now, it's pretty obvious I listen mostly to Christian music. I'm sure you know I've featured Chris Tomlin and Michael W. Smith as two of my previous Hotties. Welp, I've got another obsession. :P Who is he? Mr. Lincoln Brewster.




This guy sings such great songs! In fact, you can hear some of them yourself if you visit his MySpace page. http://www.myspace.com/lincolnbrewster All the songs featured are favorites of mine. He's frequently played on the radio station I listen to, 104.1 The Fish here in Portland.




Isn't he a cutie?? :) He's 36, and I love his voice. His energy is amazing as well. In fact, I'm not one to really go for live albums, but I believe his live album, "All To You...Live" is one of his best. I LOVE the songs "You Are Good" and "Majestic".




If you don't mind listening to songs about GOD, give Lincoln a try. You might realise you've already sung one of his songs in church. The non-denominational churches, such as Calvary Chapel, love to sing Lincoln's songs along with Chris Tomlin's songs, during their worship music, before the sermons. :)

Congratulations, Lincoln Brewster. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!




~~Becka
http://www.rebeccagoings.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home