Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Bee Movie

It's not even out and I already hate this movie.



If you haven't heard of it, you obviously don't watch NBC during Prime Time. I haven't seen one movie so heavily marketed in a LOOOONG time. It looks "cute", but all the annoying promo has me leery. I don't need to be reminded about it every 10 seconds, NBC.

I can't wait until the movie is out and the promo finally leaves me the heck alone. I'm surprised Jerry Seinfeld himself hasn't called me yet to make sure I've bought advanced tickets. Sheesh.

~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

3 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm interested in watching it, Nick heard it was boring.

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Becka said...

Jim mentioned something to the effect of "It must suck for all this promo".

LOL

~~Becka

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger LisaBisa said...

LOL...good point.

btw, my original comment should have read...I'm interested in watching it, BUT, Nick heard it was boring. I don't go out of my way to watch boring movies.

Although, I've been coughing for ten days and can't sleep, so maybe I should, maybe it would help. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home