Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, October 26, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Okay folks, I know I haven't had a Hottie in a few weeks, so this week, I'm not going to disappoint you again. This week's Hottie is a man I actually considered a few months ago, but ultimately lost to Hugh Jackman. Ever since, he's been flying right below my Hottie radar, that is, until I recently saw 3:10 to Yuma with a girlfriend of mine for my birthday. Who is this man? Mr. Christian Bale.




Now, Christian is my age. I've been watching his career since Empire of the Sun way back in the day. I love "growing up" with actors and watching where their career takes them. Christian has made some crazy choices in his movies, but there's one thing in common with them all: Christian shines no matter what he does.




But it goes way beyond just another pretty face. Christian has done his best to "hide" the fact that he's a damn fine-lookin' man. He's either dirty and gritty (3:10 to Yuma, Reign of Fire) or starved and emaciated (The Machinist) **never do that again, Christian, please...I'm begging you not only as a woman but as a mother. Eat a sammich!** OR, he could be the most yummy man to ever walk the face of the earth (Batman Begins, Equilibrium).




Now, Equilibrium is easily one of my FAVORITE Bale movies. If you haven't seen it, you *must* go rent it or put it in your Netflix queue. Becka's orders. It kind of has a "Matrix" feel to it, without all the computer downloading into your brain kinda stuff. lol But Christian is HAWT with those guns he wields. Mmm... Another favorite is Swing Kids, but that's because I LOVE swing music and swing dancing and wish I could cut a rug like the kids in that movie. Perhaps one day Christian can teach me? :P And then there's Treasure Island with Charlton Heston, one of the *best* Treasure Island movies ever made. The movie that you cannot find anywhere on DVD. **sobs**

And because I love cowboys, how could I close this post with anything other than Cowboy Christian? Heheh Congratulations, Christian Bale. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!




~~Becka

http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home