Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Gonna Party Like It's Your Birthday!



Well guess what? It really IS my birthday! :P On this day, October 9th, 1974... lol Yup, I'm not ashamed to say I'm 33 today. ACK. I remember thinking about my 30's as a kid and how OOLLDD that was. *snort* Now that I'm here, it's not so bad. Only 7 more years 'til 40. Now THAT will be weird. o.O

Don't forget I'm holding a week-long birthday party on my author loop, The Magic of Romance, at http://groups.google.com/group/themagicofromance . And not just me, but my author friends are getting into the groove as well! I'm giving away all kinds of prizes, there's fun excerpts and all around yakking that's pretty darned fun. I think the first day of my Birthday Bash was smashing, if I do say so myself. :P

I hope to see YOU there sometime this week. If you're an author, come participate and join in the fun promo op. If you're a reader, then come on down and learn about some new and exciting authors. I'm running all kinds of contests, so you might be a winner! Woohoo!!

1 Comments:

At 4:04 AM , Blogger LisaBisa said...

Happy Birthday!!

I hope you have a wonderful one :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home