Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #17 ~ Thirteen Reasons to Pre-Order THE WOLVERINE AND THE ROSE on Amazon.com



This week's 13 is blatant promo. LOL My book, THE WOLVERINE AND THE ROSE, is now up for pre-order on Amazon.com, and you can find it here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1599986280/ref=cm_arms_pdp_dp/104-7529024-7360730



1.) IT'S ON FREAKIN' AMAZON.COM. Need there be another reason? :P

2.) You've already read THE CRYSTAL OF MYNOS, the free read prequel to this series found at: http://www.RebeccaGoings.com/TheCrystalOfMynos.pdf

3.) I've had the idea for this story for 20 years. So there's some nostagia going on.

4.) If you love dragons, you'll LOVE Mynos. He's a dragon-shifter, written before I even knew what a "shifter" was. When I began this book, I thought, "It would be cool if my dragon could use his magic to change into a man." Who would have thought by the time I had this published, everyone would be writing dragon-shifters?

5.) If you like Medieval-esque sword & sorcery, you'll like this book.

6.) If you ever wanted a little more romance to go with your fantasy, you'll like this book.

7.) It's got a kick-ass cover.

8.) It's one of my favorite books ever.

9.) It's the first book in a sweet three-book series entitled The Legends of Mynos. Sure, each book is about a different Wolverine, or knight of the king, and each book has it's own contained plot. But there is an overarching plot of the dragons that you'll be excited to read about as well.

10.) The entire series is finished. If I happen to die tomorrow, you'll still be able to read the series without interruption. LOL

11.) If they make a movie, you'll be able to say you've read the book.

12.) It's on sale on Amazon until its release date of August 21st for 32% off!!

13.) It's published with Samhain Publishing, a house that is truly going places, who's just signed a sweet deal to become Kensington Books's newest imprint! AWESOME!

And there you have it, 13 reasons why you should Pre-Order THE WOLVERINE AND THE ROSE on Amazon.com!

~~Becka



11 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Blogger Holly said...

Wow. How awesome for you! Congrats!!

Being a huge romance fan, I think I might have to buy it. *g* Good promo work. ;)

 
At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats for the publishing, and for being so creative to write it! Awesome!

Sorry to say I don't read books anymore - I've totally switched it with blogging :-)

Anyway: GOOD LUCK x millions with the promo of it.

I've done another kind of promo in my post... *giggles*

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger MsSnarkyPants said...

Congratulations! I'll bet you're ecstatic!

 
At 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually don't read those kinds of stories but you make it sound so interesting! Might have to go pre-order one!

 
At 11:54 AM , Blogger Donica Covey said...

Fabulous list. I LOVE the Legends series that's the most inportant reason of all. This is a DAMN good series!

Huggles
Donica

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger Jennifer Dunne said...

Good luck with your release! It sounds like a very interesting book. I'm all for more romance in fantasy. :-)

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That box from Samhain is so sweeeet!

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger LisaBisa said...

Oh my goodness!

I'm so there!

I have to check amazon.ca though :)

 
At 6:28 PM , Blogger Carolan Ivey said...

Congrats, doll! IN THE GLOAMING, I discovered, is also available on
Amazon! I feel like I've "arrived." [grin]

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger Becka said...

Thanks, everyone, for your kind words. If you buy it, I hope you like it! :D

~~Becka

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger Danika Dinsmore said...

I like that you said "blatant" self-promotion instead of "shameless" self-promotion (which some of my friends say). I don't think the word "shame" should live anywhere near the word self-promotion - hey, we all gotta do it! And fans want to know!

And, those are all such good reasons.

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home