Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, August 03, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

This week's Hottie is a man we've all known and loved for years. He won an Academy Award 10 years ago for an original screenplay he'd written with his good friend, Ben Affleck. He's always had the "boy next door" charm, that is, until he started doing the Bourne Identity movies, then he turned into a traffic-stopper. Literally. LOL And that man is Mr. Matt Damon.



I've always fancied sandy-blond men, and Mr. Damon is no exception. I fell in love with the Bourne movies, and I'll tell you right now, I cannot WAIT to see the third one. In fact, my B*E*A*S*T* series was kind of modeled off of them, as I'd once said, "They're like the Bourne Identity movies with shifters!" LOL



But I decided to give my Hottie title this week to Mr. Damon because of this article I read on MSNBC yesterday. Apparently, his good friends George Clooney and Brad Pitt have both been chosen as the "Sexiest Man Alive" by People Magazine, and they're campaigning for Matt to be chosen as well. Good for them, I say! LOL So to "help" Matt along, I thought he might need a little boost (emphasis on the *little* heheh...).

Mr. Damon was also honored recently by getting his very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. He mentioned walking that sidewalk in the "olden days" thinking *someday...* I love stories like that. You went out and grabbed hold of your fame, Matt. You should be very proud of yourself. :)



Because he's a great actor, because he's got the looks, because he does cool movies, because he has a lovely family, and because he seems like an all-around great guy, he deserves to be featured on my blog. Congratulations, Matt Damon. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good pick, Becka! Nice shots.

I didn't know about his star on Hollywood. I can't believe I haven't seen the Bourne movies yet. I'm going to watch the first two soon and try to see Matt's new one in the theatre. I've heard how great he is in it and I love action movies. He was good in the movie with Greg Kinnear, too. Playing the siamese twin.

Neat you modeled your Beast series after the Bourne movies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home