Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Goings's Kick Ass

This is strictly a brag post, so if you don't want to read blatant bragging about how great the Goings's are, then turn away!

If you don't mind so much, read on. LOL

First of all, you guys know I won Author of the Year 2006 from Champagne Books this year.



Woohoo!

Well guess what? My daughter won a sweet award from her Karate dojo here in Oregon for Student of the Year in her class! Check it out:



She was sooo excited to get this award. We went to a banquet where the kids got to play and there was an awards ceremony and everything. Too cool. She is so proud of that thing, as are Mommy and Daddy. :) Our daughter's first award. **dabs eyes**

May it be the first of many. And isn't it AWESOME?!? I wish I had an award that looked half as cool. All I get are electronic graphics. LOL

~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her award is so cool - tell Hannah congratulations for me! I'm sure it will be the first of many more.

And congrats to you on your award for being the Author of the Year 2006!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home