Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, February 02, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Suave, dashing, debonair, you can't say Hugh Laurie doesn't have sex appeal.



At first glance, you might not categorize Hugh as a "hunk". He's one of those men who looks good when you first see them, but as you get to know them, they become knucklebiters. Perhaps it's their body language, the look in their eyes, their facial expressions, or the timbre of their voice... Personally, I'd like to think Mr. Laurie's sexiness is in his eyes.



These pictures don't do his eyes justice, however, if you've ever watched an episode of House on Fox, you'll fawn over his bright blue eyes. In fact, he's the only other person I know of, aside from Elijah Wood, who has such a striking set of deep blue eyes.

Sure, Mr. Laurie is 15 years older than I am, (he'll be 47 this year) but that doesn't mean I can't find him hot. He's got the mature face, the sexy stubble, and the attitude of a bad boy (at least on House). What's not to love? :P Oh, and he puts on a fabulous American accent. He's British, you know. We love Britain.

I chose Hugh Laurie this week due to my trip to the doctor on Wednesday. I shudder to think what Dr. House would have said to me had I been examined by him. LOL Probably something to the effect of:

House: "Boo hoo, you have a cough. Get over it and stop wasting my time. Here's your prescription for some concentrated Vitamin C."

Me: "But this prescription just says 'Orange Juice'."

House: "I know. Now get the hell out of here."

LOL!

Congratulations, Hugh Laurie. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

3 Comments:

At 1:01 PM , Blogger Joleine said...

Dude, he's 20 years older than me, and I'd still do him ;)

 
At 5:08 PM , Blogger Jim said...

Um, your *husband* has blue eyes!

 
At 6:02 PM , Blogger Becka said...

Yes you do, and yes, they are very sexy. :D

However, Hugh (and Elijah) have very deep, very striking blue eyes, a shade of blue you don't see all the time--an unusual shade of blue, if you will.

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home