Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Becka's Hottie of the Week



Since this is Christmas vacation week for a lot of us, I decided to pick my hottie of the week from the various Christmas gifties DH and I have received. We watched Superman Returns in the theater this summer with our kidlets and really loved the movie.

Therefore when it came out to DVD, naturally it was on DH's Christmas list, and lo and behold, his mom bought it for him. :) So we all sat down to watch it this week (as DH's mom and hubby hadn't seen it yet) and relived the wonders of Brandon Routh "channeling" Christopher Reeve. Now, I don't know how this man did it, but if you close your eyes, you'll be damned if that isn't Chris Reeve on screen. Mr. Routh did a fantastic job portraying Superman, and his facial expressions alone are priceless. (Like the one he gives the bad guy *right* after he shoots him in the eye. Classic!)



In fact, I actually posted a review of this movie on this very blog. You can read the review here:

http://beckasbabble.blogspot.com/2006/07/superman-returns.html

As you can tell, I loved the movie. I love Superman. I love Kevin Spacey. I love old-skool Christopher Reeve. And now, I love Brandon Routh.

Congratulations, Brandon Routh. You are Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home