Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Beware the Uber-Bitch




I don't know about y'all, but I turn into UUUBERRR-BIIIITCH (echo echo echo) when I'm hungry. Everyone I know knows this simple fact to be true. Rarely do I have PMS. Rarely am I bitchy simply because I can BE.

But if I'm hungry, you best WATCH OUT!

Frequently I'll bite DH's head off, and from the smoking ruin that was once his body, he'll calmly hand me a ham sandwich. LOL Then all is right in the world. I'm a much nicer person with my belly full, so FYI, if you ever meet me in person, be warned.

Hopefully you'll be lucky and meet me after I've eaten--not before.

Otherwise, you might just get ripped a new one. If you know what I mean. LOL

~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM , Blogger Becka said...

Hehe, that was funny. And yes, I do believe I was hungry. Hungry + stupid drivers = wicked road rage.

Yes, people, it's true, Lisa and I were driving somewhere. I was the *passenger* and I reached over and honked her horn FOR HER when some guy cut her off. LOL

Didn't even think about it, I think it was just a reflex. :P

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home