Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, August 15, 2008

A Note to Those Who Insist on Hovering Over Public Toilet Seats...

...clean up after yourselves!! Please! Don't you know that YOU are part of the reason you don't want to sit on those toilet seats?

If yer gonna sprinkle when you tinkle, then wipe that damn seat! This goes for the moms who have to make little Sally hover as well, or who allow Johnny to whiz wherever the wind seems to take him.

I can't tell you how often I've got to go in public now that I'm preggers, and how often I'm left with cleaning someone else's mess. It's disgusting! And most of the time, it's not like I can just get another stall, as you know women, we go to the bathroom in droves 9 times out of 10.

It's just nasty, people. And common courtesy. You yell at your men for doing the same at home, why, then, not have the decency to wipe up YOUR mess for the next lady who comes along?

I don't care if you want to sit or hover on a public toilet seat. But when either me or one of my kids has to go in after you, I don't want to be left with your nasty leftovers. **shudders**

~~Becka

3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM , Blogger Christopher said...

A little pee on the seat is nothing compared to the times people don't flush their poo. I hate walking into a stall to discover the last occupant left his evidence floating in the bowl for the next person to find.

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Luann said...

I so totally agree! One of the most annoying and disgusting deals about using public toilets.

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger No(dot dot)el said...

i would have to agree with you AND your friend christopher. i can't tell you how many times i tell my kids to flush the toilet and for some strange reason they just don't hear me. arrrghh, i don't know which is worse except for if you have to go so bad and you don't check and then feel something wet, that's worse. eewww. i just hate it when that happens!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home