Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baby's First Pictures - Sophie Grace




Here are the lovely ultrasound photos I promised to show you. DH upstaged me by posting them first (grumble), however I have now posted them as well. I can already tell she's going to be just as gorgeous as her sisters. :P

Jim, we're in a LOT of trouble. LOL

Little thing was a squirm worm on the U/S! It was amazing to me that I couldn't feel most of the moves she was doing, as she was rolling around, stretching her legs, raising her arms above her head. So totally cutsie! But dang, U/S's are a lot better now than they were in years past - I could literally count all her fingers and toes. She has the normal amount, of course, I couldn't tell if they were webbed or not. *snort*

~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Blogger Luann said...

She is beautiful, Becka! The ultrasound pics are amazing!
Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home