Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Now Hear This!!

I'm proud to announce some very special news in my life... I am pregnant!

Yes, that's right, folks. I'm knocked up, barefoot & pregnant, a bun in the oven. :D

I'm not that far along, actually, so I don't know any information much beyond that. I believe my due date is around Sept. 1st, and I'm going to see the doc on the 29th. We're all pretty excited here in the Goings camp. It's been 5 years since my last baby, so we're kind of nervous as well. We didn't keep ANYTHING from the last child. It's like starting all over again. *SIGH*

Well, here's to thinking I was done with this. LOL Looks like the Good Lord had other plans for me after all. :P

Woohoo!

~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

4 Comments:

At 12:54 PM , Blogger Joleine said...

Yay Congrats Becka and Jim!!

Don't worry, you have enough friends and family to supply you with plenty of baby goodies :)

 
At 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!

Congratulations!! That is fabulous news! :) :) :)

I jinxed you, I dreamed you were pregnant a few weeks ago!

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Nancy Henderson said...

Congratulations!! Wonderful news!

 
At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for your family, Becka. I have four children and I can only say the more the merrier. And of course, the poorer when college rolls around also. LOL. But they're worth it. God bless.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home