Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, January 11, 2008

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Hello one and all, time again for my HotW feature. I've been kinda lax about it, what with the announcing a pregnancy and all. :P This week's Hottie is a man that I've actually considered featuring for a little while. I've shied away for the most part, but I don't know why. Lately, I've come to respect this man, not because he's a famous news anchor, but that he's able to make fun of himself and he's darn cute when he isn't so serious. Who am I talking about? Mr. Brian Williams.



I've seen Mr. Williams on The Daily Show with John Stewart, as well as on Saturday Night Live. In those two instances, he became more to me than just the "cardboard" guy who yaks about news every night. lol He became someone cool, someone I can respect. Someone I think is pretty good-looking.



True, his face is a little lopsided, but that adds to his charm. He isn't powerfully sexy in the traditional sense, but his eyes are very expressive. He's definitely a man I'd look twice at. Not to mention that I really love clean-cut men. Don't get me wrong, I'm not watching the Nightly News religiously with a bucket of popcorn and a drool rag. LOL No, I just like admiring from afar.



He's an older man, and by "older" I mean over 40 (which isn't OLD old...), but dang, he's still got it. In fact, I think dignified, well-kept older men are the shizzy. They're more mature and worldly than their younger counterparts, and it's a pretty sure thing they know what they like. Whew, is it getting hot in here? :P

Congratulations, Brian Williams. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home