Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week Poll

I've been thinking about shaking up my Hottie of the Week feature a bit, but I wanted to get your opinion first.

What do I mean?

Well, lately, I've been featuring men I find hot, either actors or singers that I've thought about, seen, or heard during the week in question. Sometimes, I can't come up with someone new and fresh. Other times, I feel like I'm only honoring the UBER hot, rather than the every day Hottie.

You know what I mean. The man you don't glance twice at, and yet, when you get to know them, you can't look away.

So here is my poll to you, my loyal readers.

Should Becka's Hottie of the Week:

A.) Continue to be about men Becka finds hot

B.) Feature men who might not be uber hot, but are hot in their own way

C.) Feature men who might not be seriously famous, meaning, some random model on a stock photo somewhere?

D.) Feature some women? (Totally not in a lesbian way, but heck, women are Hotties too, even I notice a pretty woman. LOL)

E.) I really don't care, it will still be a cool feature whatever you plan on doing.


What do you guys think? Because this week's Hottie is none other than Mr. Paul Walker.



Nope, amazingly enough, I've never featured Paul, although I have posted pictures of him on occasion. For whatever reason, I've been having dreams of him. Thought perhaps it was a sign from On High to finally feature the man. I mean, he fricken' deserves it - smokin' Hottie that he is.

Sorry, DH, but he's one man I'd leave you for. Don't you be givin' me no looks, either, Mr. Goings, because you have your "list" of women you'd leave the Mrs. for, aka *ME*, don't think I don't know!



Okay, seriously, I need to stop posting pictures, because if I drool any more on my keyboard, I'm gonna fry my laptop, folks. Ironic, eh, that one of the hottest men on planet Earth only gets two pictures on my HotW feature? Well, two is all he needs, baby!

Congratulations, Paul Walker. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!

**whispers**I live in Oregon in a little green house with a big giant red van parked in the driveway out front...

What? Figure if he's gonna come find me, might as well give him directions. :P

Take that left turn at Albuquerque, Paul. LEFT turn. lol

~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

2 Comments:

At 4:45 AM , Blogger LisaBisa said...

I vote all of the above, whoever strikes your fancy that week will be the hottie of the week..

We should celebrate hotness wherever we find it :)

 
At 7:42 PM , Blogger Kat Hall said...

I agree with Liza. All of the above.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home