Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

People Magazine Reads Becka's Babble!

People Magazine has recently announced their "Sexiest Man Alive" and I'm just grinning from ear to ear. If you'll remember, I campaigned a few months ago with my Hottie of the Week to give the SMA title to the deserving Matt Damon. And they listened!

See for yourself:

People Magazine Announces Matt Damon as "Sexiest Man Alive"

In fact, I'm so tickled for Mr. Damon and his campaign to become the SMA, I was giggling like an idiot when I read the above article. Of course, my daughter then asked, "What's so funny?" I tried to explain it, but her eyes glazed over and she began to drool. Unfortunately, not the kind of "drool" one might associate with the Sexiest Man Alive.

If you read all the way to the bottom, you'll in fact see a sidenote that says:

"Many thanks to Rebecca Goings and her blog Becka's Babble for swaying the editors of People Magazine to choose Matt Damon as the Sexiest Man Alive."

(Well, not really, but that woulda been cool, eh? :)

Congratulations, Matt Damon. You've got friends in high places! :D

~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home