Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mint Cookies 'N' Cream Ice Cream



Okay, folks. I KNOW it exists. Why the HELL isn't it more popular? Where the frick is my Mint Cookies 'N' Cream Ice Cream?!?

Don't get me wrong. I *can* find the Mint Chocolate Cookie from Ben & Jerry's at my local grocery store. But I want fricken' Dreyer's to have this flavor. And if they do, they sure ain't selling it in Oregon. Tillamook, how can you call yourselves ice cream makers when I have yet to see Mint Oreo Ice Cream on the shelves? Not even Generic X ice cream has this flavor.

Why do I have to pay an arm and a leg to get my fix? I lubs the Ben and Jerry's--unfortunately, my pocketbook does not. I want a larger tub for the price I gotta pay, dammit. I have four kids to feed! (Five if you count the hubby LOL)

Seriously. Have you had mint choc. chip ice cream with some oreos on top? I had some this evening, and thought why the heck don't they make this flavor? Then I thought, wait, B&J's does! But they come in the annoying little pint size. Gah!

As an aside, did you know you can buy *ice cream* off Amazon??

http://www.amazon.com/Ben-Jerrys-Chocolate-Cookie-Frozen/dp/B00032IDW2

I've heard you can buy all sorts of groceries off of Amazon these days. Wow. Not just books anymore. LOL I hope they ship them in separate boxes... I can see it now.

"Great! My copy of 'Jack the Bodice Ripper' is covered with melty Mint Chocy Cookie! Mmm, Fabio sure tastes great!" lol

Okay, that's just wrong, I know. *blushes* But it doesn't cheapen my argument. Any of you seen big tubs of Mint Cookies 'N' Cream in your local grocery store? And if you have, can you pick me up a few? ;P

~~Becka

3 Comments:

At 8:32 AM , Blogger Joleine said...

You could always go to Cold Stone and have it made for you :)

I personally LOVE Tillamook Mint Chocolate ice cream. The ice cream is minty, and the big chunks of chocolate are minty. So yum.

I should make my mint chocolate cookie ice cream pie next time we have a function :)

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Becka said...

**chokes on Coke**

**spews on monitor**

YOU HAVE A MINT CHOCY COOKIE ICE CREAM PIE RECIPE AND YOU HAVEN'T MADE IT FOR ME YET?!?!?

**breathes**

Dayam, woman! What's the hold up? What's a girl gotta do?

;P

~~Becka

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Joleine said...

Sorry dude... Jeff has had it once! I'll make it soon, real soon.. hey, doesn't Kyle have a birthday coming up? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home