Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for my husband.






Thankful for the four beautiful children he gave me.






Thankful for this house and the cars we drive.






Thankful for my cats, my dog and my lizard.






I am thankful for my friends, both in real life and online.






I'm thankful I'm able to do exactly what I love--writing books.





I'm thankful for my fans who read my books and love them. I'm thankful for even being published in the first place. I'm thankful to be with the publishers I am with, By Grace, Champagne, & Samhain.








I'm thankful to be an American, to live in the country I live in, thankful for the men and women who defend our country and give me the liberties I enjoy. I'm thankful for this life God has given me, and all the blessings I have.



Happy Thanksgiving!

~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM , Blogger Jenna Leigh said...

I'm thankful for all that too.. well, not YOUR hubby and children LOL.. but 2 out of your three publishers *grins* and the same country too. Thanks for the reminder, Becka! (hugs) Happy Thanksgiving.. be safe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home