Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Dude, I Got Sooo Wasted!



Yup, I went out last night and got drunker than a skunk. :P Me and my girlfriends had a ladies' night. We went wine tasting, bought said wine, and then proceeded to drink it. :P In fact, I was so far gone, I had to be driven home by my friend who was the DD. I tried to drink some water last night so I wouldn't have a hangover this morning, but I fell asleep too quickly. I'm still recovering. Gah.

But it was dang fun, lemme tell you. No kids + No DH = Good Times. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but I love to have some "me" time too. The kids were shocked I was going out without Daddy, that's how often I go out by myself. LOL

Last time I got plastered was on my 30th birthday. That was a hoot. We went bar-hopping. I don't drink to get drunk. Mostly I drink on special occasions and only get a little buzzed. Last night, I had to hold my friend's arm going down the stairs. :P

I love that sign above. Awesome. Unfortunately, me and my friends didn't steal any traffic cones. Dammit.



~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home