Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, April 04, 2008

Becka's Hottie of the Week

This week, I've chosen a woman. Yes, it's true, my first female Hottie here on Becka's Babble. I found this lady in a roundabout way. My mom-in-law told me she was watching some vids on You Tube about the correct way to exercise and such, so I decided to go on the site and watch them as well. I found a work out guru who makes walking videos, the exact work out I love to do, but rarely can because it's hard to get out of the house with all my kidlets. And when I do, it's not like I can walk aerobically with 4 kids behind me. *sigh* Who did I choose this week? Ms. Leslie Sansone.



She's got a website located at http://www.walkathome.com, and I just bought her "Walk Slim System", located at: http://www.lesliesansone.com/store/product3.html.

Check out these 30 and 40 second pieces of her workout. How easy is that, honestly?!?





Basically, her program is walking in place, mixed with some jogging in place, little kicks, forward and back toward your butt, side steps and arm curls. Excellent.

So I'm going to try her out and see how well I do on her program. It seems so easy. Perhaps that's the "catch". But I can't imagine this wouldn't help with speeding up your metabolism and burning calories.

And check out her awesome 3-minute walk to get you out of your mid-day office slump, when your eyes are crossing and you're drooling on your desk... LOL



Congratulations, Leslie Sansone. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week! **please help me lose weight!**

~~Becka

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM , Blogger LisaBisa said...

I think my boss would think I was a total freak if I did that three minute workout at my desk. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home