Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Many "thanks" to Ciar Cullen for tagging me with this. Bah.

Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. I used to own a crocheted teddy bear business called "BeccaBears". I had a store on eBay, the whole nine. Folded the business to write books, not to mention it took me about 3 days to make 1 bear. I couldn't sell them for what I might charge for labor. Who's going to pay more than $20 for a handmade teddy bear? But who wants to make $20 for three days' work??

2. I homeschool my kids. Third grade, second grade, first grade, and soon-to-be preschool. It's the early grades. Right now, it's easy. :P

3. I don't listen to much secular music. I have a few select bands I listen to, but I mostly listen Christian music - Chris Tomlin, Jeremy Camp, Third Day, Newsboys.

4. I don't watch American Idol, but I adore Kelly Clarkson and Daughtry (two of the select secular artists I listen to. :P)

5. I have a little black kitty named "Ninja", so named after we brought her home from the shelter and she proceeded to kick our dog's ass. LOL They've since called a truce, but she still manages to remind him she's queen of the house. Nothing funnier than a tiny kitty beating up a 90 lb. chocolate lab to the point of him running away yelping...

6. All of my real-life girlfriends don't read - much less romance, irony of ironies. Heck, I'm lucky if my family buys my books.

7. My favorite color is a lavender shade of purple. Used to be a sage green ever since I was a teenager, but since I've had children who are in LOVE with Disney princesses, not to mention a daughter that adores purple herself, the color has grown on me.

8. My favorite food is Mexican. The entire menu. I'm convinced Heaven is an endless Mexican buffet, with perhaps, Italian and Chinese/Thai weekends. :)

~*~*~

I'm tagging: Beth Williamson, Kate Davies, Melissa Schroeder, Donica Covey, Diane Craver, Cindy K. Green, Diana Bold, Karyna DaRosa

~~Becka

3 Comments:

At 5:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, Becka! I don't know if there are eight interesting things about me, but I'll try! LOL Also, I saw that you submitted to the Vampire Line at CP! Me, too! I'm doing BIRTH. LOL I think you'll like it there.

Diana Bold
www.dianabold.con

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Becka said...

Wonderful, Diana! I'm doing the TOMB one. We shall see if I get contracted. I'm not published with Cobblestone yet... Gotta be accepted just like everybody else. LOL But yeah, I think I would like it there if/when I get a contract offer. :)

~~Becka

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Kate Davies said...

Dangit, Becka, I just *did* this tag! LOL.

Look for my version on Thursday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home