Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #12 ~ Thirteen Things I Cannot Live Without



Thirteen things I cannot live without. (In no particular order)

1. Diet Coke. I prefer the caffeine free, but only because I got used to drinking that while pregnant.

2. Coffee. When the hell did I turn into a fogie?

3. My iPod. I have been assimilated. Whether I'm late or I've already left the house, I WILL turn the car around if I forget it.

4. My computer. Let's face it. Without my computer attached to the Internet, I feel like Helen Keller.

5. My hubby. He's good for a few things. ;P

6. My children. They light up my life.

7. My notebook. Because I have to find ways to write when I'm not in front of the computer.

8. The radio in my kitchen. I have to listen to music at all times, even when cooking dinner and/or cleaning the house.

9. Good friends. Because there's nothing better than hanging out, barbeque-ing with the people who know you best, and shooting the breeze. (and maybe a good game of Nertz to get the adrenaline pumping. lol)

10. Family. Because they give you gifties on holidays and birthdays. :D

11. GOD. Because let's face it. I can't go through life alone, and He's the Best Friend I've ever had.

12. Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser. Obvious.

13. Phazyme. As I get older, I find my body isn't quite as forgiving as it used to be... lol

And there you have it. Thirteen things Becka cannot live without.

:D

~~Becka

13 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy T13! :)

M&M

 
At 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, coffee and a computer, not sure what i'd do with myself without them!

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Great list!!

 
At 10:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the Magic Eraser goes right to the top of the list. Love em! But too expensive.

 
At 10:27 AM , Blogger Mitchypoo said...

I agree with #1 although I'm trying to cut down on soda. Happy TT!

http://mitchypoo777.blogspot.com

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great list lol Pretty close to what mine would be. Happy T13

http://adellelaudan.blogspot.com

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Mr. Clean is my friend too!

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger The Gatekeeper said...

Uw, I never drink soda, well . . . almost never. I must get my hands on Mr. Clean's magic eraser thingymadoo and it's true who can live without God. You rock.

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Sunny Ellis said...

I think I might do this list for next week. Thanks for the idea.
Sunny

 
At 1:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT list!!

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

Yep..God would certainly be on my list too! And about the coffee...you're not a fogie...you have just "matured"! lol!

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger Mymsie said...

Totally agree about the Magic Eraser. That and the Tide pen too!

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Cinnamon Girl said...

Great list! You are like the 3rd Portland I have run across today. We are taking over!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home