Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Posting my Hottie just after midnight on Saturday morning. I remembered I hadn't done it yet. Sorry folks. But I shall make it up to you for who I've picked this week. For whatever reason, I've "bumped" into this man in the last few days, and therefore, I knew it was a sign to pick him for my Hottie. No, I did not literally bump into him, although I wouldn't complain if I did. LOL Who did I pick? Mr. Matthew McConaughey.




Mr. McConaughey is a man who is so dang hot he makes you shiver with antici............pation. :P He never ceases to make me swoon in each movie he stars in, even the really cheesy chick-flicks, of which I happen to really like. LOL




However, if there's one thing I've noticed about this man... He's a player. He's a man who knows he's HAWT and he flaunts it. He flaunts it well, mind. But he flaunts it nonetheless.

I've always been turned off by a man who knows he's God's gift. However, irony of ironies, that's usually the plot of some of our most beloved romance novels. :P Perhaps Mr. McConaughey is merely comfortable in his sexuality and isn't ashamed to acknowledge that he's aware women drool after him like he's "Grade-A Top Choice Meat." Heheheh...




I gotta wonder, too, if a man that good looking ever curses his good looks. Honestly. I know I would be constantly wondering if someone genuinely liked me for ME, or for the eye candy on their arm. Do they love me for the person I am, or do they like me only for my body (and/or face?) Seriously, I wonder if beautiful people think like this, and I don't mean they're conceited. In a way, being beautiful would be a burden, with people staring all the time, tripping over their words, blushing, etc. How do you separate the wheat from the chaff?

Well I certainly don't know all the answers. I just know that regardless of the way Matthew views himself and his sexuality, he's a very attractive man, and he knows it. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing remains to be seen--I'd have to meet the man in order to make that decision. :P So for now, I'll sit back and admire.

Congratulations, Matthew McConaughey. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!



~~Becka

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matthew McConaughey is hot. Great pick for your hottie of the week! I especially liked the movie he was in with Kate Hudson,"How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days." He was even good-looking in "We Are Marshall."

 
At 6:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home