Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week

No, I didn't forget to post my Hottie on Friday. I was just too damn busy. Then yesterday, I spent the entire day doing yardwork with the family. So today, instead of wracking my brain trying to think of someone cool for my Hottie, I'm going to give myself a break and give you the generic "every man". What am I talking about? Why Mr. Motorcycle Dude.



I have no idea what makes this man sexy, but I'm sure you've seen him, blasting his way down the freeway, weaving in and out of traffic, or perhaps riding serenely on the Interstate. He doesn't ride a "chopper", but rather a "motorcycle", and in some cases, he rides what's affectionately known as... The Crotch Rocket.



Honestly, folks, I don't make this stuff up. If you're not driving a chopper (think Hell's Angel's or American Chopper here) or a "motorcycle", then chances are, you have a crotch rocket. LOL Funny, I know. But my God. Every single solitary time these men shoot by me on the road, my heart palpitates. Is it the thrill of it? The speed? The fact that most of the men who ride these things are in good shape?

I think for me, it's the thrill, thinking about clutching onto this man for dear life while he weaves down the road... And the helmet, for me, is what makes this man sexy. Why? Because I can't see the "real" man's face. LOL I can "imagine" him to look exactly the way I want him and hot damn, that's the true thrill. For all I know, he could be old and ugly under there, but he's still fricken' sexy to me.



So the next time you see a man on a motorcycle barreling down the roadway, think of this post and remember that man, whoever he may be, is sexy as all hell. But only in our imaginations. :P

Congratulations, Mr. Motorcycle Dude. You're Becka's Hottie of the Week!

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home