Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Monday, December 11, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged to do this by Diana Craver. :)

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Paperboy er, girl
2. Sandwich artist at Subway :)
3. Dairy Queen/Orange Julius store in the food court
4. Office job setting up field reps to copy medical records for lawyers

Four Places I’ve lived:
1. Carson City, Nevada
2. Anaheim, California
3. Redondo Beach, California
4. Portland, Oregon

Four favorite foods:
1. Ravioli
2. Pad Thai
3. Tamales (homemade)
4. Chicken Alfredo

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Princess Bride
2. Prince of Egypt
3. Labyrinth
4. Ever After

Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. Avatar: The Last Airbender (obvious)
2. Prison Break
3. Heroes
4. House

Four places I’ve traveled:
1. Lake Horne, Victoria Island, British Columbia, Canada
2. Atlanta, Georgia
3. Las Vegas, Nevada
4. Chicago, Illinois

Four places I’d like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Israel
3. All of Europe
4. Australia

Four websites I go to (almost) daily:
1. Gmail
2. MSNBC
3. my Yahoo groups
4. MySpace

Four people I’m tagging to do this too:
1. Donica Covey
2. Jenna Leigh
3. Beth Williamson
4. Melissa Schroeder

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are evil and must be destroyed

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Becka said...

**smooches**

Please, you act like I asked you to pull out yer dang teeth. Of course, being from Luzyana, you prolly only have two ta begin wit'...

:D

It's my blog, I can say what I wanna,
~~Becka >:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home