Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Becka's Hottie of the Week

Whilst listening to Dave Matthews, I decided to do a new feature on my blog, since sometimes I don't have anything to blog about. On those days, I'll be doing Becka's Hottie of the Week. :P And this week's hottie... You guessed it, Dave Matthews.

Now, this man isn't a "hunk" in the traditional sense of the word, but there's just something about this guy that is very attractive, at least to me. Maybe it's his passion on stage when he's singing, or maybe it's the quiet way that he talks. But if you've seen the movies Because of Winn-Dixie and the remake of Where the Red Fern Grows, you've gotta agree with me.

Whatever "it" is, Dave Matthews has it. Oh, and his music is great, too! :P One of my favorite DVD concerts is Dave's concert in Central Park he gave for FREE after 9/11. We frequently listen to it during parties and get-togethers.

Dave Matthews, congratulations. You're Becka's Hottie of the week. :)



~~Becka

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so ignorant. I've never heard of him. But he is kind of cute. Maybe I should give him a try.

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger Becka said...

That's okay, A.J. Chances are, you might have heard one of his songs on the radio and just never realized. You might recognize him when/if you hear him. He's pretty popular here in the Pacific Northwest, but I think that's because he lives in Seattle. :)

His more famous songs are "Crash Into Me", "Space Between" and "Everyday". "Crash Into Me" has lyrics that say, "Hike your skirt up a little more and show your world to me."

Whew! Hot stuff!! LOL

~~Becka

~~Becka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home