Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Friday, December 21, 2007

Becka's Hottie of the Week




This week, I've decided to feature a man who isn't your "obvious" hottie. He doesn't really make your heart go "pitter patter" until you've seen him in a few movies, actually. Well, at least for me. Am I the only woman with a David Thewlis obsession?

You might recognize him from the Harry Potter movies as Prof. Lupin. However, that was not the first time I ever saw David. I'd have to say I was first "introduced" to him in Dragonheart, as he played King Einon, the evil, yet somehow, still hot (even with that horrid wig) bad guy. Perhaps it was him playing the bad boy that first got my attention. I don't know what it is.



In fact, David is one of those men that *shouldn't* rattle my Hottie bone. He's not my type, or at least, not what I think is my type. lol Obviously, he IS, since he's being featured this week. :P He's a conundrum. He's a not-hottie. An anti-hottie if you will.

Is there such a thing as a Circle of Hotness? Meaning, can you go so far into the "not hot" zone that eventually, you start becoming hot? I think that's Mr. Thewlis's dilemma.



I mean, even his voice makes me all atwitter. And it's not even Sam Elliot worthy. What's up with that? I suppose finding a man hot that you wouldn't normally find hot is one of those things that just mystifies us, therefore making the object of our infatuation somewhat of an obsession. WHY? Why do I find you hot, David? I think it's those eyes. He's got gorgeous eyes, and through his eyes, you see a kind, loving soul, even when he's playing the bad guy.



Whatever it is, Mr. Thewlis, you give this woman a heart palpitation every time. Congratulations, you're Becka's Hottie of the Week!

~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home