Becka's Babble

Ramblings of a Romance Writer

Monday, April 14, 2008

Twhirlin' on Twitter

DH and friends have been using a site called "Twitter". Basically, it's a site you send periodic updates about what you're doing or thinking at any given moment. They've been trying to get me on Twitter for awhile now. I noticed DH and one of my other friends had their Twitter updates posted on their blog. I had to do the same, of course, so I hunted and searched and finally found the code to add it on.

Therefore, you'll see my Twitters in the sidebar over there ---->

If you're on Twitter too and want to connect to me, I believe my "page" is at www.Twitter.com/rebeccagoings.

Anyway, just letting you know what those weird Twitter updates were all about. :)

~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home